4.04.2011

Coming to you live from the Center For The Arts studio...

I find myself blogging to you from Ashland University's Center For The Arts building at 3:40 A.M. because I am currently working on my mini-documentary on my Habitat For Humanity Spring Break trip for my field production class. I've been down here in the Avid Studio since 10:45 P.M. and have been surviving solely off of Cherry and Vanilla Coca-Cola. I don't usually drink soda, but due to the fact that I don't drink coffee, something has to keep me up!

The Center For The Arts building is home to the art, music, theater, journalism and broadcast departments here at Ashland University. It is also the unofficial home to the students in those departments as you can often find someone working on their art sculptures, jazz band music, or, in my case, a mini-documentary. It doesn't phase the 'CFA' or A & H' kids when they see each other wandering the halls or falling asleep on the couch outside the band room or the fact that the Safety Services know us all by name, since we have to call ahead to get into our perspective class rooms. (The Center For The Arts is formerly known as Arts and Humanities.) Oh, its 4 AM? I thought we were supposed to be here at 4 AM?

So here's to the next four years of this great college experience. I mean, what would college be if we actually slept?!

Besides, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment