4.20.2011

Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


College

I am so happy that I am a student at Ashland University.

I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason (sometimes, the hard part is figuring out what that reason is, though). After graduating high school, a lot of stuff happened and I wasn't ready to go to college. I wanted to be like the rest of my friends- meeting new people and going to college and doing something with their lives. I was really disheartened that I wasn't able to do that. However, now that I look back, taking a year off was one of the best decisions I could have made. Had I not taken a year off, I would have never even thought to attend Ashland University or even be a broadcast communications student. AU has already opened up so many fantastic opportunities for me in so many ways.

I have changed a lot and learned a lot since going to college but I think I will save that for my freshman year review post coming soon. :]

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment