4.06.2011

Day 03

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


The Miss America Pageant!

Ok, so I know this isn't a series but it is one of three shows (Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Universe) I absolutely will not miss every year. It's the Miss America Pageant. 53 beautiful women representing each state, plus District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands compete in swimsuit, talent, evening gown, and on-stage question in front of millions to chose America's next Miss America. 



This year, 17 year old Miss Nebraska, Theresa Scanlan won the coveted title. Scanlan is the youngest young woman to be crowned Miss America since the organization implemented the age range of 17-24 in 1937. 


I'm not just a pageant contestant. I'm a pageant fan. I know random Miss America trivia and I love trying to predict who will win each year. 

With Love,
Ashliegh






No comments:

Post a Comment