4.22.2011

Day 19

Day 19 - A picture and a letter.

My Dearest Megan, 

I would like to start this letter with I miss you. I miss you a lot. I'm home in Canal Fulton this weekend for the last time for a while and you're still at Miami University. Talk about a sad story. 


Anyways, on with the letter. You're one of my best friends and I don't know how I would have made it through high school without you. 


We've been through good times and the bad times but no matter what we always pulled through and supported each other. We've been there for each other through stupid boys, ridiculous amounts of homework, getting ready together for school dances, Cedar Point trips, canoe trips, New Years Eve parties, and so much more. 


It's been two years since our high school graduation and I feel like we don't talk as much but I know that I can still go to you for anything and we're still best friends, despite the distance between Ashland University and Miami University.


I just wanted to let you know that I'll always have your back and I miss you. a lot. 

With Love,
Ashliegh



No comments:

Post a Comment