4.19.2011

Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

The Fall 2010 Alpha Phi New Member Class is a group of talented, ambitious, beautiful, and classy young women. I am so glad that each of them has been placed into my life. Each of them brings different talents, abilities, and traits to the chapter and I believe we will lead our chapter very well in the future. 



My member class inspires me to take the leadership positions I do and to truly live the Alpha Phi values of scholarship, service, leadership, character development, sisterhood, and loyalty everyday. They inspire me to truly leave a legacy in this chapter and to get involved.



Sorority life is all about what you put into it. What you put in, is what you get out of it. These girls inspire me in every way possible and each of them hold a special place in my heart.

AOE sisters.

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment