4.10.2011

Day 07

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

I have a lot to be grateful for to have in my life. I honestly can't think of just ONE "most treasured item" so here are a few items that I hold dear to my heart.

1. My Scrapbooks.
My scrapbooks are back at home in Canal Fulton right now, so I don't have a picture to show you all of them. I believe I have about 10 total. I enjoy scrapbooking and being crafty. It's my stress reliever. My scrapbooks are filled with memories from middle school, high school, and my year of service as the Olde Canal Days Queen the year after I graduated. I'm currently working on my college scrapbook. I love being able to look back and remember the times I've spent with my family and friends and just looking back at "the good ol' days."

2. My Alpha Phi Badge.

I believe joining the Epsilon Alpha chapter of Alpha Phi was probably the best decision I could have ever made in college. Sure, it can sometimes be stressful and full of drama, but in the end, it's all worth it. I love my Alpha Phi sisters. AOE sisters; to everyone else: GO GREEK! (Why am I not on Panhel? I love Greek Life in general!)

3. Pearl Pendant Necklace

If you look closely, I am wearing a single pearl necklace. I ALWAYS wear this necklace. I received this necklace as a gift from my Grandma Jarvis on my 16th birthday and I hope to one day pass it on to my daughter on her 16th birthday. (...If I have kids, anyway.)

There you have it, 3 of my most treasured items.

With Love,
Ashliegh



No comments:

Post a Comment