5.22.2011

Day 2 UIFI

UIFI has been an incredible experience so far and I'm excited for what the next 3 days have in store. I am at the Alpha Xi Delta Sorority House at Indiana University with about 50 or so other Greeks from all over the country. There are a ton of Delta Gamma girls here (I guess their nationals sends one girl from each of their chapters to UIFI) and so many sororities and fraternities that I have never even heard of!

It feels great to be surrounded by so many people who have the share the same values and goals for their Greek Life experience to make the most out of it. In just the past 2 days we've learned so much about vision, character, values, and leadership and there is still 3 days left of things to learn.

I'm excited for all of the information and ideas that I'll be able to take back to the Epsilon Alpha chapter of Alpha Phi, Ashland University's Panhellenic and Interfraternity Councils, and the Ashland community.

With Love,
Ashliegh

-Never underestimate a person's ability to lead.-

No comments:

Post a Comment