3.03.2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Color: Emerald Green, Red, Black
Food: Chicken pot pie, chicken and dumplings, ok, I just like food.
Holiday: 4th of July (FIREWORKS!!)
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Pleasantville
Actor: Shia LaBoeuf
Actress: Audrey Hepburn, Anne Hathaway
TV Show: I don't really watch TV, but I caught the Glee fever this past fall.
Heroes: God, my Mom, Audrey Hepburn, any Miss America
Animal: Dolphins and polar bears
Sports: Baton twirling and dancing. Ahaha. If my school had offered lacrosse, I would totally have been on the team.
Car: Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 1 or any 1940's-50's-esque car.
Band: hmm...Goo Goo Dolls, Lady Gaga, Michael Buble, Muse, Beyonce, Rihanna, 3OH!3, do I have to pick just one? lol
Song: Right now "Black and Gold"- Sam Sparro and "Feeling Good" Michael Buble and "Big Girl Now"- New Kids on the Block featuring Lady Gaga (I love Lady Gaga!!)
Job: Magazine Editor in Chief, Wedding/Event Planner, Florist, I'm not completely sure yet


When the dog bites

When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
(My Favorite Things- The Sound Of Music)

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment