3.15.2010

Skunks and the Zombie Apocalypse

I wake up this morning to a call from my parents telling me to go pick up my younger siblings (Amiee, Brittney, and Michael) from the high school. I didn't know why but I followed their orders. I get to the high school, and all three of my siblings are sitting in the hallway in front of the office. I asked them why they didn't wait in the office and they said they got kicked out of the office. They explained to me that they were getting kicked out of school for smelling bad. Haha. But they had OGT's this week so they had to at least take those.


All three of them, plus my dog, got sprayed by a skunk this morning. Lovely.

So I sign them out of school, and William, our roommate and the driver, was supposed to drop me off at the Dollar General so I could buy tomato juice for them. Well he decided to be a jerk and I ended up walking to the DG. On the way there I ran into Zach, whom I haven't seen in a while since he goes to R.G. Drage. He offers to help me carry the eight huge bottles of tomato juice and gave me a ride back to my house so I wouldn't have to walk. What a sweetie.

I love living in a small town.

Anyways, by the time I got back to the house, the kids already had all the windows and doors open and you could smell the stinky smell just by driving by. Haha. It was horrible.

I gave them the juice and I really didn't want to absorb the smell so I left to hang out with Sean, Natalie R., and Ben N. We went to the mall and walked around there for an hour or two.

After Ben and Natalie left Sean and I were joined by Bryan. Who brought along zombie movies. My favorite! Not. I'm actually legitimately terrified of zombies. Haha.

After three movies, we managed to start discussing ways to properly kill zombies with a crucifix, if ever in the situation of being surrounded by zombies in a church.

It's been quite an interesting day, if I may say so myself.

Haha.

Beware of skunks and zombies.
Stay safe, Canal Fulton.

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment