7.08.2010

There she is...

Your 2010 Olde Canal Days Queen is Miss Jordan Mundell. Her attendants are Tracey Foust and Amiee Jarzenski. The Olde Canal Days Junior Queen is Jenna Hutzell with Kimberly Zickefoose as her attendant.

All of the contestants did a wonderful job and are all truely beautiful inside and out.


My Farewell Speech

This past year as the 2009 Olde Canal Days Queen has been incredible. My court and I attended ten festivals, rode in seventeen parades, and logged over 160 hours of community service. I have had so much fun representing Canal Fulton.

I would like to thank Julie and Sara for offering this opportunity of a lifetime year after year to the girls. To my court and their families, thank you for the wonderful year. I have made so many memories that I will cherish forever and I hope each of you has also.

To my dad, thank you for building our awesome float and driving the other girls and I through the parades.
To my mom, thank you for helping me plan my Queen’s Breakfast and helping me get everything done this year. To the both of you, thank you for your never ending love and support. This year would have been nothing without you two. Thank you.

To the new queen and court, make the most of your year, it goes by so quickly. Remember, the crown is just a keepsake until it is brought to life by the girl wearing it. Wear it proudly.

As I move on to be a Miss America Hopeful, I will never forget where it all began. Right here, on this stage, in Canal Fulton, Ohio. It has been an honor to represent you. For the last time, I am Ashliegh Jarzenski, your 2009 Olde Canal Days Queen. Thank you.

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment