6.20.2010

Dance, Panama, and Miss Ohio

"Fame"                                                                    "The Way We Were"

My last dance recital was this past Friday (June 18th). I danced in 8 acts and had some pretty quick costume changes (TWO MINUTES, WHATT!?) I had a very good time sharing the stage with my dance friends and I will miss them all. Good luck to Jenny, Elizabeth, and Kelsey at college and to Tiffany as she moves to New York.

My numbers:
Tap: Throughly Modern Milly, Smooth Criminal
Jazz: Fame, Flashdance
Hip-Hop: Yeah!, Kung Fu Fighting
Ballet/Pointe: Send in the Clowns
Lyrical: The Way We Were

After recital was over, my parents, Sean, Megan, Natalie, Garrett, Haley, and I went out for dinner at T.G.I. Fridays where we heard Valn Halen's "Panama" one too many times thanks to one of the waiters.


Congrats to the new Miss Ohio 2010, Becky Minger, and Miss Ohio's Outstanding Teen 2010, Cecili Weber. Cecili was crowned on June 15th; Becky was crowned on June 19th. Becky is also the winner of a preliminary swimsuit award.

11 Days til my 19th birthday and 18 days until I crown the 2010 Olde Canal Days Queen.

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment