6.27.2010

Brunswick Old Fashioned Days

This morning, Madison, Jenna, Madison's mother, my parents, and I travelled to Brunswick for their Old Fashioned Days festival. This was our last festival before we crown the next queen and court. *Sigh* I had so much fun with all my queen friends and I'm going to miss traveling with them.

All of the Visiting Royalty

Our table <3 minus Sam


As of today, there are 10 days til the 2010 Olde Canal Days Festival. It's crunch time. I have crown boxes to make, gifts to buy, favors to make, scrapbooking, and sooo much to do for my breakfast.

On top of that, there is 20 days til I compete for Miss National Hamburger and 27 days til Miss Greater Cleveland.

This week I am volunteering for the Echoing Ridge Summer Camp held at Clay's Park with the REACH Team. The camp is for disabled/elderly. I'm very excited to assist with all the activities they have planned!

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment