2.10.2010

25 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

1. I hate stuffed animals. I mean, I own a few that hold a 'special meaning' but in all honesty, I hate stuffed animals. Don't know why. I just do.

2. I love adore vintage-inspired clothing. Especially 20's-50's.

3. I despise flip flips. They are just plain tacky. The only time they are appropriate is at the beach. I despise Ugg boots, also. Did you just get back from mammoth hunting with your lady friends?

4. I will not drink hot hot chocolate. Nor will I eat hot soup. I will however put my hot chocolate and hot soup in the fridge for a few minutes, then drink the cold hot chocolate and the cold soup. Haha, I'm just weird that way.

5. I will be Miss America someday.

6. In elementary school I was made fun of for my teeth. I had a horrible overbite and my front teeth stuck out.  I love smiling and all but usually for pictures I won't smile with my teeth showing. Thank god for braces.

7. I've never been broken up with. I have always been the dumper. Never the dumpee.

8. I love shoes. I have tons of them. Heels are my favorite. I find them more comfortable then tennis shoes. To be honest, I don't even own a pair of tennis shoes.

9. I take ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop, and lyrical dance classes. It's kinda funny, I 'm very graceful on the dance floor, but I can't go up or down stairs without falling, nor walk without tripping all over the place.

10. I hate coffee, coffee related drinks, and energy drinks. Though these french vanilla cappuccinos from Speedway are growing on me.

11. I really don't like dogs. A lot. Actually, I'm not a big fan of animals in general. I like my cat. But thats about it. But I do like lizard animals, like iguanas are probably the coolest pet anyone could own. I used to have one.

12. I'm a single lady. I'm actually alright with being single. I like being independent and being able to do what I want when I want.

13. I made a vow to myself, my family, and God to remain a virgin until I am married.

14. I'm not a very stinggy person, you ask and I'll share, but my biggest pet peeve is when people take my stuff without asking. I just like to know where all my stuff is. All you gotta do is ask and I will let you borrow anything. Just please don't just take it.

15. I love dressing up. If I could, I would wear a dress everyday. I feel that people don't dress up enough anymore. They only dress up if they 'have to' and otherwise will wear their t-shirt, hoodie, jeans, and tennis shoe combo. Gone are the days of looking at least half presentable.

16. I have gone to 4 different school districts, 6 schools, and have lived in more houses than I can count on two hands.

17. My friends and I? Yeah, we're the ones parents warn their kids to stay away from. We're not bad kids. (a pageant queen, valedictorian, eagle scout, etc) We don't drink. NOr do drugs. And most of us are still virgins. But we do know how to have some crazy fun without all that. Driving with the music blaring at 2 am on the way to Denny's after post-it noting your friends car? Heck yeah.

18. My favorite color is emerald green and I wish my eyes were that color. They are only hazel/green.

19. I hate when people buy t-shirts that turn them into a walking billboard. Hollister. Aeropostle. Abercrombie. You paid how much for that shirt? That's not fashionable people. That's free advertisement for the company.

20. I have never met my biological father. In May 2009, I found out that the father that raised me isn't my biological father.

21. I started my own business in high school making corsages and boutonnieres for the dances. Simply Floral.

22. I really, really don't like fake people. I also hate it when people say they will do something and then never follow through. I try very hard to make sure that if I say I'm going to do something, I do it.

23. I hate when girls call themselves fat or ugly, I also hate when a guy cheats on them and they continue dating. I hate how girls take everything personally and read into everything. (ex: 'Let's go for a walk' girl:'Are you calling me fat!?!' seriously. WTF?) I also hate when girls choose their boyfriends over their friends. I perfer to hang out with guys rather than girls. And yet I do pageants. Hah.

24. I'm addicted to chocolate chip pancakes. Favorite food, ever.

25. I'm a people pleaser. I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone is happy.
 
Enjoy!
 
With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment