9.28.2010

A September Update

The past month has been crazy to say the least. Here is a small recap.

On September 5th, I attended the Early American Days Festival held in Killbuck, Ohio. My best queen friend, Samantha, gave up her title as Early American Days Queen. I had a lot of fun travelling to the festival with the current Olde Canal Days Queen's Court, also.

Samantha and I <3

Soon after the festival, I went through Sorority Recruitment, and in the end, joined Alpha Phi! I love my new sisters! They are all wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, and talented young women. 
New Member Class- Bid Day!
Night One of Recruitment
Pictured with my floor mates: Frankie, Joni, and Eryn
Night Two of Recruitment 
Again with Frankie, Joni, and Eryn
Night Three of Recruitment (Note Beauty Queen Stance :p)
Joni and Frankie
Night Four of Recruitment
Becca and Joni

This past weekend, my new sisters, Lauren, Brittany, and Margaret (who I nicknamed "Marker") went up to Bay Village and stayed at Lauren's house. We had fun going to her high school's football game, shopping, eating, and going to the Indian's game with her family!
Us after the game
Marker and I goofing off

I signed up to go on a Habitat for Humanity trip during spring break to Georgia, and I will be an anchor for TV2, Ashland University's channel! I'm very excited for these great opportunities! 

I know I haven't made an appearance at any pageants lately, but I will be competing at Miss Mansfield on December 4th! I revised my platform a little bit, have a new talent routine, and hopefully will have a new dress! I've been working on interview skills, also.

That's all for now!

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment