1.07.2010

Just an update...

I signed up the Olde Canal Days Court and I to be WKDD Radiothon Change Bandits! You're probably wondering, 'What the heck is that!?' Allow me to explain. Basically, I collect change (my own, my neighbors, my friends, rob a bank*, etc). Then, all the proceeds go to the Children's Miracle Network, (which is ironically the Miss America Organization's national platform!) which supplies the medical needs of kids that are sick in hospitals to become healthy again! Yay!

I received my acceptance letter to Ashland University, too! I'm visiting the campus sometime this month/next month. I'm trying out for their dance team next month, too. I hope to be double majoring in fashion merchandising and journalism. I have decided I want to work for a magazine someday. (Specifically, Seventeen as editor-in-chief! Maybe DanceSpirit!)

I've been working out daily, too.

In jazz class we are working on a FIERCE routine to Sam Sparro's 'Black and Gold', which is my current favorite song. I LOVE the routine except we have this IMPOSSIBLE turn combination (2 pirouettes, 3? fouettes, 2? back attitudes, 1? fouette, and 2 front attitudes!) It's so much turning I can't remember how many of what I'm actually supposed to do, haha, oops.

Today, Megan and I had dinner with Madame Taucher (our former French teacher). We just talked about school, drama, college stuff, and so on. Her kids are adorable. (She has a 3 year old daughter and an 1 year old son.)

Well, that's all for now.

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

*I'm just kidding about the 'rob a bank' part. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment