12.18.2010

Oklahoma, Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains...

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the great state of Oklahoma and my Grandma Roni! The trip was a blast and it was also my first time riding an airplane. While in Oklahoma City, we watched the Nutcracker Ballet, Oliver The Musical, went ice skating, shopping, and had some great food (French, Italian, and Cheesecake Factory!) I had so much fun getting to know my Grandma Roni better and meeting my cousin/aunt Caitlin (it's a long story, haha.)

Here are a few pictures from the trip!

Grandma Roni, Caitlin, and I before the Nutcracker

Caitlin and I with our mini nutcrackers

Caitlin, Santa, and I before Oliver The Musical

Grandma Roni and I

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

With Love,
Ashliegh

No comments:

Post a Comment