5.18.2010

Liver Foundation Walk @ Cleveland Zoo

This past Saturday, The REACH gang participated in the Liver Foundation Walk held at the Cleveland Zoo. The Foundation raised over $81,000 for research and promoting awareness of liver diseases.



While at the Cleveland Zoo, I had the opportunity to ride a camel!

I have been very busy recently preparing for the 2010 Olde Canal Days Festival. This year, I have planned my festival's first Visiting Queens Breakfast. I will be inviting all of my queen friends that I have made this year and I am very excited for this event!

Along with Canal Days preparations, I have also been busy with preparing for Miss America local preliminaries. My first local will be Miss Greater Cleveland on July 24th. I recently bought a new evening gown and swimsuit that I love. To prepare for swimsuit, I have taken up running, something I didn't think I would enjoy as much as I do now. My talent routine will be a jazz dance and it is FIERCE. I'm very excited to start competing!

That's about all for now!

With Love,
Ashliegh
2009 Olde Canal Days Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment